Membrane water treatment systems were originally used only in desalination projects. But improvements in membrane technology have made them an increasingly popular choice for removing microorganisms, particulates, and natural organic materials that foul water's taste and taint its clarity.
Water treatment membranes are thin sheets of material that are able to separate contaminants based on properties such as size or charge. Water passes through a membrane; but depending on their size, larger particles, microorganisms, and other contaminants are separated out.
1. Imported accessories account for over 90%.
2. High operation automation degree.
1) automatic stopping in case of sufficient water under low pressure
2) automatic stopping in case of sufficient water usder high pressure
3) protection of hydraulic fluctuation resistance
4) timed flushing of front filtering materials by automatic controller
5) automatic flushing of reverse osmosis film by IC microcomputer controller
6) automatic monitoringof water quality
3. Small landing area, low energy consumption, free of pollution, simple process, high water quality and easy operation and maintenance
4. High removing rate, above 97% for dissolved salts, above 98% for organic substances, asnd above98% for colloids, bacteria and heat sources etc.
We're Here to Help