Drinking water is a major source of microbial pathogens in developing regions, although poor sanitation and food sources are integral to enteric pathogen exposure. Gastrointestinal disease outcomes are also more severe, due to under-nutrition and lack of intervention strategies in these regions. Poor water quality, sanitation and hygiene account for some 1.7 million deaths a year world-wide (3.1% of all deaths and 3.7% of all DALY's), mainly through infectious diarrhoea. Nine out of 10 such deaths are in children and virtually all of the deaths are in developing countries. Major enteric pathogens in these children include: rotavirus, Campylobacter jejuni, enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Shigella spp. and Vibrio choleraeO1, and possibly enteropathogenic E. coli, Aeromonas spp. V. cholerae O139, enterotoxigenic Bacteroides fragilis, Clostridium difficile and Cryptosporidium parvum. All except the latter are easily control by chlorination of water, but recontamination of treated water is a huge problem. Emerging environmental pathogens, such as Helicobacter pylori and Burkholderia pseudomallei, may well be of significance in some regions. In adults, much less is understood of various sequellae such as myocarditis, diabetes, reactive arthritis and cancers some months–years after initial infections. So in addition to the traditional pathogens (helminths, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia hepatitis A and E) various enteroviruses, C. jejuni and H. pylori are emerging issues in adults.
Typical process flow
Raw water booster pump +Muti-medium filter+Activated carbon filter+Chemical dosing device+Security filter+High pressure pump+RO host(DOW4040/8040)+Water tank+PH regulate system+second-class high pressure pump +second-class RO host+Water tank+Ozone machine+Automatic filling machine
The reverse osmosis device designed and produced by company is featured by the follows
1. Imported accessories account for over 90%.
2. High operation automation degree.
1) automatic stopping in case of sufficient water under low pressure
2) automatic stopping in case of sufficient water usder high pressure
3) protection of hydraulic fluctuation resistance
4) timed flushing of front filtering materials by automatic controller
5) automatic flushing of reverse osmosis film by IC microcomputer controller
6) automatic monitoringof water quality
3. Small landing area, low energy consumption, free of pollution, simple process, high water quality and easy operation and maintenance
4. High removing rate, above 97% for dissolved salts, above 98% for organic substances, asnd above98% for colloids, bacteria and heat sources etc.
We're Here to Help