This product is a kind of 3-in-1 unit water filling machinery for producing potable drinking water like pure water, mineral water etc.The device incorporates rinsing, filling and capping into one and is a kind of full-automatic equipment. It is suitable for producing PET and plastic bottled mineral water and purified water. The method of filling adopts gravity or micro-pressure filling which makes the filling velocity faster and more stable. Therefore, compared with similar products, this device has features of higher output and bigger benefits. The equipment is fitted with advanced Mitsubishi programmable PLC to control the operation and cooperated by frequency converter of the main motor; it makes the operation more stable and reliable. The photoelectric sensor is used to detect operating conditions of each section, which makes the operation of this equipment highly automatic and convenient.
1. Direct connection technology is adopted between air conveyor and bottle-feeding star wheel, and there is no bottle feeding screw and conveying chain. It is quite easy to change the bottle shape.
2. Bottleneck-hold technology is adopted for bottle conveying. While changing the bottle shape, users only need to replace the arc guide plate, star wheel and other nylon parts that are relevant to the bottle diameter.
3. The 3 in 1 unit machine incorporates rinsing, filling, and capping into one, thus making bottle wear rate lower, conveying accurate and stable, changing bottle shape more convenient.
4. The specially designed bottle gripper of rinser is made of fully stainless steel, so it is durable and firm. Besides, it doesn't contact with the screw parts of bottleneck, thus avoiding the secondary contamination.
5. The machine is designed with high-speed mass flow isobar filling valve to ensure the high filling speed and precise liquid level without any loss.
6.Components contacting with liquid are all made of high-quality stainless steel and food-grade engineering plastic, and most electrical systems adopt imported components that meet our state food hygienic standards.
7. Bottle-outputting star wheel and bottle-bottom supporting plate adopt spiral winding method, and there is no need to adjust the height of bottle conveying chain while changing the bottle shape.
We're Here to Help