Features of Soft Drink Plant
Soft drink plant combines washing, filling and rotary capping functions in one unit, it is a fully automatic and high efficiency liquid packing equipment.
It is suitable for packing drink containing gas. Its performance is as follwing: all parts, for instance, filling valve, which directly contact medium are made of stainless steel or harmless material. So it conforms to the requirements of Food sanitation. Sealing parts are made of heat-proofing rubber, in order to meet the technique requirements of users to sterilization at high temperature. Using programmable controller to realize fully automatic control from bottles entering to finishing packing.
Using transducer as speed regulator, so the user can regulate the machine easily to suit different power requirements. Adopting equal pressure filling principle and current spring valves in order to assure beverage quality. Using advanced magnetic coupler to regulate cap-screwing torque, in order to assure capping quality.
Characteristics of Soft Drink Plant
1. Soft drink plant using the wind sent access and move wheel in the bottle directly connected technology; canceled screw and conveyor chains, this enable the change the bottle-shaped become easier.
2. Bottles transmission adopt clip bottleneck technology, bottle-shaped transform not need to adjust the equipment level, only change related the curved plate, wheel and nylon parts is enough..
3. The specially designed stainless steel bottle washing machine clip is solid and durable, no touch with the screw location of bottle mouth to avoid secondary pollution.
4. High-speed large gravity flow valve filling valve, filling fast, filling accurate and no liquid lose.
5. Spiraling decline when output bottle, transform bottle shape no need to adjust the height of conveyor chains.
6. Automatic soft drink plant adopts advanced PLC automatic control technology, the key electrical component from famous company such as Japan\'s Mitsubishi, France Schneider, OMRON.
Reductor of main motor
Transport system reductor
We're Here to Help