1, Production Capacity:150,250,400 can/mins.
2, Filling and sealing 2 in 1
3, 304 stainless steel
4, PLC control, easy and stable
5, Automatic filling and sealing
6, Easy process
7, One year warrant
8, Factory directly selling
1) Wholly sealed widow structure which is beautiful, concise, easy and highly operated;
2) Cycling tank design with precision polishing inside;
3) High precision and large flow rate filling valves to meet productive requirement;
4) Specially designed roller structure which is easy to be adjusted, locked and ensure sealing function;
5) Friendly and convenient operating panel with high expansibility.
6) The filling valve is adopts high precision mechanism valve, fast speed filling, high precision liquid level.
7) The filling vat adopts 316L material designed sealing vat, to achieve constant pressure filling.
8) Main transmission adopts toothed belt and gearbox open-type transmission assemblies, high efficiency, low noise.
9) The main drive adopts step-less speed change for frequency conversion, the whole machine adopts PLC control; the capping machine and filling machine adopt coupling joint, to ensure synchronization of two machines.
10) With capping with can, no capping without can control system, to ensure the normal running of the machine.
It is suitable for filling and capping carbonated beverage such as BEER, CSD, etc. It is equipped the advanced device, electrical equipment, and pneumatic control technology. It has the characteristics of filling reposefully, high speed, liquid level control, capping reliably, frequency conversion timing, less material loss. It can be equipped long-distance control system. It is the preferred equipment for the medium beer and beverage plant.
Can is pushed into can holding platform one by one by feeding screw and star-wheel. Centering cup of filling valve will fall to can; the distance between filling valves and cans is sealed by springiness plastic ring. The movement of centering cup is generated by plastic idler wheel along curvilinear motion. After filled, valve will be closed, air is discharged, and centering cup will rise from the can. Filled can will be sent to conveyor chain, then to capper. Capper will take cap, turn over the edge of can and turn the edge to finish the sealing action by the control of cam. After that can is transferred to conveying system.
We're Here to Help